Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How much weather influences our life!


When it rains, it pours. As I get up each day, from the past week, I religiously glance at the weather for the day. Never had the weather have such an influence in my life before. Untill my previous 2 birthdays , I actually have never witnessed the beauty of these 4 seasons in my life. In southern India, there were hot Summer breaks and a mild hot humid Monsoon time of the year and then a not so warm months of November and December which was our winter! January till March were the prosperous months for harvest and 

Vancouver is one of the beautiful cities in the world to actually experiance the beauty of nature. Beautiful British Columbia, thats how the province is called , is filled with a bountiful blessing of nature. Where best to see the seasons change, better than the color of nature and clothing of women! I know it might be strange that I celebrate the weather so much. But, for almost 2.5 decades i haven't seen such colors in my life. Now, that does make an impact! 
How much weather can impact your life on a day to day basis,lets see..
1.  Your mornings..looking at the window, that influences my first feeling for the day!
2.  How you feel..Sunny and nice, rainy and sloppy or cold and sleepy :-)thats how I feel most of the time!
3. What you wear..now thats a major one. You have to be careful, dress in layers, need a think jacket or a light one?Oh my, thats so so confusing but its nice. 
4. More pairs of shoes!
5. What you do? Summer is time for hiking, biking, nature and more outdoors. Winter comes and we snuggle into our warm homes and bowling or other indoor activities. Spring and Autumn, just see the flowers bloom or fall from the window. Somehow , seasons give you more reasons to enjoy life
6. Memories. yes, how much the weather influences what you remember or how you mind map those special and not so special events in your mind. Somehow, Fall is the season i become philosophical, with the trees shedding their leaves. I feel rejuvenated at Spring and summer I feel young and alive. Somehow memories of anything that happens get linked with the season.
7. Colors - Thats one of my favourites about season. What you dress, what you see, how the nature looks..every color that you see reflects the season. 

No wonder this is a cycle in itself. The seasons, the colors and the joy of birth and the troughs in life , all goes hand in hand. Men may come and men may go, but life goes on forever!!

Ooops, i think i wrote the above sentence glancing at the rain outside.Now, thats how the weather influences what you blog!
As of now I eagerly wait for the warm sunny days to brighten up our lives!




No comments:

Post a Comment