Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another Food Blog ??!!


Well, I know there are countless food blogs. I restrained myself from the idea of a food blog for almost a year. The very thought of hosting another food blog to an already existing list of blogs was holding me back. Then it struck to me, so what?! Cooking is a passion for many and good food can impress just anyone! To share the joy , is joy by itself. I already had 3 blogs to my blog roll on Blogspot, so thought of using WordPress for a change. This is the story of the birth of ‘Not just another food-blog’ but ‘eat-soul-full’ blog seasoned with recipes from places close to my heart , places I’ve traveled and from people near, far, known and unknown who share the joy of cooking!
I must add, Cook your way through a man’s heart , was why I started cooking and yes! Krish, is an ardent fan, connoisseur and critic (v.v.rarely:-))who keeps my cullinary skills challenged every day!This blog is dedicated just to you sweetheart. Its because of your patience, love for food and a heart to sacrifice your taste buds anytime , have I the heart to try anything and everything feeling so happy that no matter what , you are there to taste it and say ‘Its great!!’.
To see my foodblog Click on the following link. I just started and will load it with many of my recipes stacked in a recipe book , stained with sauces and vegetable colours!! Wait for more..try and eat a heart filled meal :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment