- Well , you were infactuated by it.
- You could'nt wait to own this piece of beauty? It has just hooked you on!
- Now that you have a taste of this wonderful creation's influence, Can you imagine living without it?How empty life seems to be without it?
- Try to walk away from your I Phone for a few hours or a day..How long did you you survive without giving a thought about it?
- Whether its love or hate, you're hooked!
- It is easy to start a relationship but quite an effort to stop it !Applies to the I Phone as well..
- Its a pain, you cant find yourself alone again?!
- It just makes your complicated life look easy with gadgets that probably you would never used if it wasn't but for the I Phone in your life. Just like how lucky you feel when you're partner stands by you in moments of tough times and distress but hey..I would be here if it wasnt for the very same partner?!
- You end up thinking..Gosh..thank god i got one when I could?!
- You also think, Gosh..did I buy it too soon?
- Having an I Phone makes you feel like you're social circle has now increased with twitter toots and Facebook apps but in reality you end up spending more time with the I Phone than your friends
Did you know that I Phone's have actually changed the way we look at communication?I Phone has drastically changed the minds of the Homo sapiens and their perception about the communication device.
Thats why its called a revolutionary tool. Because it has caused a serious impact on humans on their evolution in thinking , communicating and perceiving future tools. Its a rollback -not-possible zone. Its future in your hands when you hold the toy in you hand :-).
No comments:
Post a Comment