"Ahem!Sorry I am sick with common cold. My head feels heavy.Throat feels sour and I keep sneezing with every breadth I take. I feel like all my body parts are going to tangle apart. My tongue is dry and my throat hurts from coughing in between all words I speak and don't speak! No, Im not whining and I'm not cribbing , I'm just sharing my feelings. "
Don't I sound terrible and ya its true, I must be a tough person to handle when I am ill! From memory I just feel like quoting this that we studied in eighth grade:
From where I caught it found it or came by it
and such a wantwit sadness it makes of me ,
that I have much ado to know myself!
-Shakespeare Merchant of Venice beginning lines
These are the first lines from Merchant of Venice and Bassanio/Antonio , Im not sure ,gives this speech that he doesnt know wher he caught this feeling and he is having trouble to find out what he is feeling. This is exactly I feel about this damn virus. From where did it come and especially spoiling my weekend! Anyways blog is a place not just to write about all the things I feel good about. It's also a place where I cant crib and whine. Happy reading my whining.Feeling light as I write this and wait...Achoooooooo!
Have to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment