Monday, April 12, 2010

What I learnt from a year of marriage?!

I intend to write no serious posts.But, it has always fascinated me what happens behind the doors of the houses when I walk across any. Lives and stories interest me! I wonder when I see a couple smile..are they always like this?
After a year of marriage , i chuckle to myself 'I turned out to be so lucky ?!!'Now, thats great news and a positive way to begin my post. 

After a year of marriage I've learnt..Lemme see..Lemme try listing them!

  • Silent waters run deep.Strong and deep understanding of each other , makes a quiet ,happy relationship.
  • Relationship i felt, is like a growing child.Needs attention,grooming , sacrifices, unconditional love and pampering!
  • Give out all the love you can and it never fails to make you rich with the same!
  • Rome was not built in a day.Same with relationships, they grow and strengthen with time.No point in rushing things up.
I think i need to stop.
Woah! Dont I sound as if i've been married ages or like a grand old lady.Well..nothing wrong in sharing what we learn through this wonderful journey called life. Atleast one thing for sure that I have learnt is the age old classical belief..Yes!I completely agree that men are from Mars and women from Venus.Yes we wives are different from the husbands.A lot different I must say.I like to talk.He likes to watch TV.I like to talk.He likes to surf the net.I like to hear the same things over and over again and he's realised that it makes me so happy to hear that Im all he loves and lives for.So he says that over and over again. I look beneath ,under , above and in between words and he see's just the words.I must give credit to my husband for bearing with the likes of me.I am a women and ya..I get cranky,i whine,im needy , I get shots of emotional imbalances, I have tears ready to come out anytime and anywhere, I cant help it,other beautiful women make me sick, I cant stop hearing that im the best for you and yes Im posessive no matter what; your friends, your computer, your work , your favourite game or anything...I need to know what you're doing and that Im in your thoughts!! On the other hand , the Martian has his flavour to life too!!
But no matter where we come from Mars or Venus, its wonderful to be together and get your perfect match. The more and more I realise how different we are, the more and more i realize how common we are in the fact that we can do anything for each other!

Cheers to one year of marriage and loads of fun and a little wisdom(I enjoy saying that,Don't I?!)!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment